Custom Brochures Printing
More to say? Customized brochures help you tell the whole story.
- Folds & panels help organize or highlight information
- 3 fold options: 4-panel bi-fold, 6-panel tri-fold, 6-panel z-fold
- 2 paper stock options: Thinner, flexible standard paper or more durable premium cover stock
- Design options for all sizes & stocks
- Shipped pre-folded for your convenience
An organized, effective way to share information.
When you’re talking to potential clients, less is not always more. Our easy-to-create brochures let you tell a more complete story about your business and what it can do. Various paper stock choices and sizes help you get the right looks for your project, whether you’re making a handout, takeaway or performance. What’s more, each brochure is crisply folded before it’s shipped to you – meaning that you’re ready to start using them right away.
Picking your stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for images and photos
• Standard: 100-lb paper (5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (9-pt)
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
• Standard: 100-lb paper (5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (9.5-pt)
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and easy to write on
• Standard: 70-lb paper (5.5-pt), Premium: 100-lb cover (13-pt)
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
• Standard: 80-lb paper (6-pt), Premium: 110-lb cover (13-pt)
Beautiful, consistent colours.
Custom Packaging Boxes just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the biggest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-colour printing.
Organizing your brochure
• Have 1 main information and a strong, clear call to action
• Use panels and bulleted sections for important data
• Create a “menu” of all your services and benefits
• Include a social media section, with logos and contact info
Tips for a professional look
• Don’t use more than 3 different font sizes
• Go with a popular selection like standard glossy paper
• Choose our thicker cover stocks to really stand out
• Use a holder to prop up your brochures and make people notice