Custom Flyers Printing
Reach new customers – anytime, anywhere.
• 2-sided printing available
• Thinner, flexible paper stock (budget/standard) or thicker, more durable cover stock (premium/premium plus)
• Holders available
• Lots of new sizes and stocks – with great new designs
• Great prices on all quantities
The portable, powerful way to get the word out.
Whether you’re trying to impress potential customers or introduce your business to people on the way, flyers help you get published – and stay top-of-mind. They’re a simple way to spread the information about new products and services, create buzz around sales or events and target special public. So check out a wide variety of customizable templates, and perform the handout, takeaway or performance tool you’re looking for.
Choosing a paper stock
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for images and photos
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother presentation and more variation
• Uncoated stock has no glare at all, great for readability and simple to write on
• Recycled stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials
• Linen stock has a high-quality, uniquely textured feel that mimics fine cloth
Choosing a paperweight
• Budget: 80-lb paper, 4-5.5-pt – similar thickness to magazines
• Standard: 100-lb paper, 4.5-6-pt (except for 70-lb linen and 80-lb recycled) – common in art or kids’ books
• Premium: 100-110-lb cover, 9.5-14-pt – heavier stock, similar to an invitation or poster
• Premium plus: 115-lb cover, 16-pt – thicker and more sturdy, like food or product packaging
Beautiful, consistent colours.
CustomPackagingBoxes just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, texture and quality of full-colour printing.
Creating an eye-catching design
• Always include attention-grabbing text or image
• To help with scannability, don’t use extra than 2 different fonts
• Try attaching a coupon or voucher right in your design
Making flyers go more
• Know your audience, and be sure to hand out your flyers at related events and spots
• Hook readers with the headline – you’ve only got a few seconds of their consideration
• Give 1 clear call to action, and select your contact and social info big and bold
Frequently asked questions
Question: Can I print on both sides?
Answer: You sure can. First, select all of your choices and click “Start designing.” When you complete the front of your flyer, click next or “Add a backside” to start designing the back.
Question: I already had my flyer designed. Can I upload my own design?
Answer: Yes, you can. After you select your options, click “Start designing” and then “Upload a complete design.”
Question: How do you add a folding option to an order?
Answer: For folds, check out our brochure choices.
Question: How thick are the various flyer pick?
Answer: Here’s everything you can select from:
Budget glossy: 80-lb paper, 4-pt
Budget matte: 80-lb paper, 4-pt
Budget uncoated: 70-lb paper, 5.5-pt
Standard glossy: 100-lb paper, 5-pt
Standard matte: 100-lb paper, 5-pts
Standard recycled: 80-lb paper, 6-pt
Standard linen: 70-lb paper, 6-pt
Premium glossy: 100-lb cover, 9.5-pt
Premium matte: 100-lb cover, 9.5-pt
Premium uncoated: 100-lb cover, 12-pt
Premium recycled: 110-lb cover, 13-pt
Premium linen: 100-lb cover, 14-pt
Premium plus glossy: 115-lb cover, 16-pt
Question: If I want a sturdy stock, which one should I pick?
Answer: Paper stocks are thinner and more flexible, while cover stocks are thicker & more durable. Budget and standard flyer stocks are paper stocks. Premium and premium plus flyer stocks are cover stocks.
Question: Are the glossy flyers glossy on both sides? Can you write on the back?
Answer: The budget, standard and premium glossy papers all have glossy coatings on both sides, so it’s not simple to write on the backs. The premium plus glossy only has a glossy coating on one side, so you CAN write on the back.