Custom Postcards Printing
You’ve got a unique message. Make sure it gets noticed.
• Easy to design, with 1- or 2-sided printing
• New paper stocks to help you stand out
• Great prices on all quantities
Perfect as handouts, mailers, inserts and more.
Versatile, easy-to-design and effective. Create postcards the Swiss Army knife in your marketing toolbox and use them for mail campaigns, street marketing, coupons, appointment reminders, box inserts and more. Plus, with our mailing services, we can help you put collectively an address list, get discounted postage and save hours of work. Pick from a variety of standout paper stocks & professionally designed templates.
Picking your stock
• Premium matte (16-pt): Matte varnish front, with a silk, coated back. Excellent for colours and easy to write on.
• Premium glossy (16-pt): UV glossy front and silk coated back. Excellent for photos and colourful cards.
• Premium soft touch (16-pt): Smooth, velvety matte coating that feels unlike any of our other stocks.
• Premium plus glossy front & back (18-pt): A thicker, heavier stock with a UV glossy front and back. Makes colours and images really pop on both sides.
• Standard recycled (14-pt): the stock has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials.
• Standard matte (14-pt): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
• Standard glossy (14-pt): Glossy front and uncoated back. Adds richness to your logo and design.
Mailing services – helping you save time, money and hassle
• Let us handle everything from address confirmation to delivery
• Available for 4.2″ x 5.5″ or 5.5″ x 8.5″ sizes, with standard glossy, premium glossy or standard recycled paper
• Get discounted bulk postage rates
Beautiful, consistent colours.
Custom Packaging Boxes just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and variety of full-colour printing.
Creating an eye-catching design
• Have a quick, direct headline and no more than 2 different fonts.
• Keep your design simple – too many elements can be overwhelming.
• Stand out by using colourful photography, or creating your logo big and bold.
Putting your postcards to work
• Make a constant look by using the same paper & design as your business cards.
• Include a unique offer or coupon so that you can track customer response.
• Design bag includes to thank customers and highlight other items or services you offer.