Rack Cards Printing
A convenient way to reach people on the go.
- Easy to display at checkout counters, storefront and more
- Perfect for price lists, menus and other takeaways
- Available in glossy, premium matte or recycled matte (more info below)
Get your message in more people’s hands.
Rack cards offer a smooth layout that’s just right for prize lists, takeout menus, event calendars and more. And we have professionally-designed templates for all those benefits. Just find a look that fits your company business (and your style) or uploads your own original design. Add a logo or some favourite images, create a customized information and enjoy the newest piece of your marketing toolbelt.
First, pick a paper stock:
Premium matte is thick and smooth, with a non-reflective, uncoated front. It works strongly in vibrant colours & it’s simple to write on.
Recycled matte has a more natural feel, made from 100% recycled materials. The natural tissues show through and it looks excellent for designs that use less ink.
Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, with an uncoated back. It grabs people’s awareness and adds richness to your images and photos.
Then, rack up more business with these top tips:
- Keep the front side simple. Include an enticing headline and tagline, but don’t overwhelm readers with too much text.
- Define your target audience. Then, speak their language. Tell clients how your product or service can help them.
- Use inspirational imagery. An attractive, relevant photo will help your rack card stand out and convey the benefits of your product or service. Make sure it’s high resolution so it prints well and reflects the quality of your business.
- Add benefits. It’s good practice to use the back side of your rack cards to communicate some of the key benefits you offer. Bullet points make this information easy to digest.
- Tell readers what to do next. This is your call to action and it’s an essential element of any rack card. Whether it’s calling for a quote or visiting your website, make sure readers know how to connect with you.
Beautiful, consistent colours.
Custom Packaging Boxes just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-colour printing.